Monday, March 9, 2009

Some Explanations

Why I feel the need to explain myself, I don’t know... but the urge has come. I realize this is two postings in a day versus my norm of 2 a month... but I feel compelled. After perusing through a blog of my friends and the subsequent blogs she followed, I realized that mine is morbid in comparison. I’m using this blog as a form of therapy, if you will. Many many wonderful things happen to me on a daily basis and I’m actually quite a fortunate girl... but these you will hear from me in person over and over again. I don’t want to bore and depress people with my dark thoughts on a daily basis. Everyone has them... some continually express them (can think of a few right off the top of my head), some bottle them up (something I normally do) and some achieve a healthy balance- which is what I strive for.

Believe it or not, (although if you read this blog you’d probably believe it), I tried out therapy for a bit last summer. It was alright, I guess, but very similar to this blog, it was simply me talking about my past and daily somewhat 'woe is me' thoughts. This seems like a must cheaper alternative.

So those of you (if any) that think this may be a dark and depressing concept of a blog, I apologize, but it’s my way of ensuring my anger does not get out of hand (which, by the way, was the trigger for me seeking therapy) and allows me a bit of release from everyday life without depressing those around me :).

No comments:

Post a Comment