Monday, January 11, 2010

Time machine

Do you ever wish you could get in a time machine and relieve moments of your past for just a day. Not go back and do it all over again, just certain moments. A certain birthday party you loved. Your first kiss. Time spent with old friends. Doing your favorite childhood activity. Meeting the love of your life for the first time. Your wedding day. Whatever it may be.

I wonder if they will ever make this a possibility. Sometimes I used to crave this so much it hurt. I read in a book once where someone described themselves as being "homesick for a home that no longer exists". This describes me so often prior to the move... so much.

The homesickness has dissipated a lot since moving to Panama. I think moving out of the country that I felt stole away my home made a big difference. I am shocked I didn't do it sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment